We believe that:
- the whole Bible is the inspired word of God.
- there is one God who exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
- sin separates us from God. Heaven and hell are real. The only way to eternal life is through repentance and personal faith in the complete work of Jesus Christ.
- God wants us to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. He shapes and directs our lives and gives us spiritual gifts.
- the picture of the church in the book of Acts is a model for the church for all time, including the activity of apostles and prophets.
A complete list of our tenets can be found at www.apostolic-church.org/about-us/tenets/